Even if you have a pet with corona, No wild animals have corona.

 

✨🌿 Ridgeless cultivation experiment. Yeast water Ⓡ Natural farming 🌿 ✨

In the heat of the heat, I felt [I doubted how to make ridges] πŸ˜†πŸ’¦ I wonder if [I really need ridges] ❓

Everybody on the net says the need for ridges, but ...

Rakkyo grows on its own, and wild grass grows on its own πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•



In my case, 🌺 Yeast water Ⓡ making 🌺,

πŸŽ‚ Making cake bread 🍰

Everything is my own original manufacturing method πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•



In my case, due to the nature of craftsmanship

To practice what someone is doing

Don't feel any fun πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦,

I'm always interested in [creating from scratch] πŸ‘πŸ’•



Of course, there is no guarantee that it can be done,

I'll have a lot of trouble until I can, but πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦



But, [the era of after-corona]

I think we need more and more creativity 😊❓



That's why I'm experimenting in the fields (* ^^ *) πŸ’•



✨🌏 Evolution generation 🌏✨, once deny something

I think it's necessary to try it πŸ’•✨



Well, in fact, if you use 🌺 yeast water Ⓡ 🌺

Both plants and people will come back to the origin 😊



Also,  even if there are pets with corona,

No wild animals have corona πŸ’•



Let the cells of the body [return to the origin] by winter

I think it's important to boost your immunity ~ πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•



Yeast Water ® Founder

Tsukiji Satoshi (54 years old)


*Click here for more information about the course ⬇
https://goo.gl/vu8dbm



east is a model organism for human body cells.



https://phys.org/news/2016-10-yeast-gene-rapidly-evolves-viruses.html

Yeast has the ability to break down viruses,
Ability to cure virus-infected cells
That in 2016
"University of Idaho" and "University of Colorado Boulder"
Research reveals.





Yeast Water® founder
Satoshi Tsukiji 53 years old.
https://www.etsy.com/jp/shop/NaturalYeastWater


🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿



It thinks that the following things should be recommended in addition to hand-washing and a gargle.



① You spray yeast water ® on space and the environment, and increase the antibody bacteria for the virus.

(yeast is an antibody cell, too and makes antibody bacteria and makes abzyme)





② You prevent a mouth and a nose, the invasion of the virus from eyes.

You push it to eyes of yeast water ® (the nose is connected to the eyes).
The push to a throat of yeast water ®.
After the hand-washing, hand にを applies yeast water ®.





③ It swallows up yeast water ® more and more and raises immunity.





I am glad if you tell many people.



※It is bacterial aggregate = cell.
It is aggregate = person and an animal and the plant of the cell.




The raw material of Yeast Water® is a herb known as 13 kinds of crude drugs.
By fermenting them, the effect is dramatically improved.
 

Please see my shop.

https://www.etsy.com/jp/shop/NaturalYeastWater
 


#follow #healthyfood #NaturalYeastWater
#NoAdditives #NoPreservatives #Etsy #fermentation
#Yeast #Detox #ForCooking
#herbal #NaturalSkinCare #OrganicSkinCare
#Lotion #diet #BeautyAndHealth
#MadeInJapan #EcoFriendly #worldpeace #Autophagy
#antivirus #NewCoronavirus

Comments